Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Introduction....

Hello! I have been tossing the idea of blogging my experiences teaching art for quite a while and have finally managed to sit down and do it at last. This blog is intended for anyone who is looking for ideas/inspiration for teaching art for young children. Watching kids create art is the most amazing, rewarding experience! They are wild about glue, glitter and of course paint and have such vivid imaginations that their creations always bring a smile to my face. I have found invaluable resources through amazing bloggers with such fabulous ideas! This blog will be a day-to-day (hopefully) account of activites that I am doing and hopefully full of ideas that you can use in your classroom (or home with your kids).

Please share any suggestions or experiences with your art! I would love to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment